Festival Accès Asie’s fundraising
Tuesday November 28th, 2017
5 to 7 PM
4438 rue de la Roche, Montréal, QC, H2H 3J1
Animated by Alice Tran
The Festival Accès Asie proudly invites you to its fundraising event – The FAA’s team is in full preparation for the 2018 activities. As a means to ensure a program of the highest quality, we are organizing a fundraiser. All proceeds will be used to finance this 23rd edition.
We are organizing a drawing of a painting by Khosro Berahmandi, artistic director and development of the FAA, but also a painter of great talent, recognized by his peers.
50 tickets valued at $ 100 are now available for sale of Agate éloignée.
The draw will take place on Tuesday, November 28th at the MEKIC gallery, as part of a 5 to 7 around the exhibition Bone of the Moon of Khosro. The draw will take place at 6 pm and the evening will be hosted by the talented Alice Tran.
By purchasing this ticket, you :
- Have a very high chance (maximum 50 tickets sold for the lottery) of winning this artwork worth $ 3,000;
- Become a member of the Festival Accès Asie;
- Receive a ticket for the show Perles d’ailleurs, in collaboration with the Kabir Centre, evening of Indo-Iranian dance with Helia Bandeh and Parul Gupta, which will be presented on Thursday May 24th, 2018 at 8 pm at the Gesù – Centre de créativité.
– By cheque on behalf of the Festival Accès Asie
– By cash at the FAA office
– By PayPal
Khosro Berahmandi, Iranian-born painter, moved to Canada in 1983. He currently lives and works in Montreal. Graduate in Fine Arts from Concordia University in Montreal, as well as the University of Paris VIII, he has already participated in over thirty solo and group exhibitions in Canada, the United States and Europe. Recipient of several awards from the Canada Council for the Arts, he is engaged in various artistic projects exploring the relationship between his art and other forms of artistic expressions. Three art books on Khosro’s work have already been published by Maison d’édition Ketabe Iran Canada and by Les éditions du Noroît. Khosro is presented by MEKIC gallery in Montreal and Queen gallery in Toronto.