Fundraising Event for Festival Accès Asie
Monday, November 26th, 2018
5 to 7 PM
Gesù – Centre de Créativité
1200 rue de Bleury, Montréal, Québec, H3B 3J3
Animated by Alice Tran
To offer you a wonderful 2019 program, the FAA’s team is in full preparation! And once again, we need your support to celebrate Asian Heritage Month.
On this occasion , we are organizing a Draw for a painting by Khosro Berahmandi, artistic director and development of the FAA, who is also a painter of great talent.
Only 50 tickets valued at $ 100 are now available for sale of L’archer sans flèches.
Tax receipts are available.
The Draw will take place on Monday, November 26th at Gesù, as part of a 5-à-7. The Draw will take place at 6 pm and the evening will be hosted by Alice Tran.
By purchasing this ticket, you :
- have a very high chance of winning this artwork worth $ 3,000;
- become a member of the Festival Accès Asie;
- receive a ticket for the show Perles d’ailleurs, in collaboration with the Kabir Centre, an evening of Kathak and Tap dance with Seema Mehta and Jason Samuel Smith, which will be presented on Saturday May 18th, 2019 at 8 pm at the Gesù – Centre de créativité.
All proceeds will be used to finance the Festival’s 24th edition.
How to purchase a ticket, you can:
- Buy online, click here
– pay by cheque made payabe to Festival Accès Asie
– pay by cash at the FAA office
We thank you warmly for your support of the Festival Accès Asie!
Khosro Berahmandi, Iranian-born painter, moved to Canada in 1983. He currently lives and works in Montreal. Graduate in Fine Arts from Concordia University in Montreal, as well as the University of Paris VIII, he has already participated in over thirty solo and group exhibitions in Canada, the United States and Europe. Recipient of several awards from the Canada Council for the Arts, he is engaged in various artistic projects exploring the relationship between his art and other forms of artistic expressions. Three art books on Khosro’s work have already been published by Maison d’édition Ketabe Iran Canada and by Les éditions du Noroît. Khosro is presented by MEKIC gallery in Montreal and Queen gallery in Toronto.