FESTIVAL ACCÈS ASIE – 27th Edition
May 5 to May 29 2022, in Montreal
From May 5 to May 29 2022, the 27th edition of Festival Accès Asie will celebrate a new year of Asian arts and cultures in Montreal, showcasing a festive programme during Canada’s Asian Heritage Month.
We are determined that the pandemic will not stop Festival Accès Asie from putting together a discovery-filled season, from dance to visual arts as well as music, theatre, and culinary arts, with activities for people of all ages, for you, your family and friends.
The 27th edition of the Festival Accès Asie will officially be held from May 5 to May 29 2022 and marks the return of the festival in its presential form, after two years of virtual events! Altogether, 19 events will take place throughout the month of May in various Montreal venues as well as online.
Before we unveil our entire programme on Monday, April 4, our team at Festival Accès Asie invites you to discover some of the artists and events featured in this diverse and highly colourful season.
- Opening Cocktail | Thursday, May 5 at 5 p.m. | Conseil des arts de Montréal (Free)
- Fertile Land | Wednesday May 11 to Sunday June 12 2022 | Maison de la culture Côte-des-Neiges (Free)
- Asian Horror & Cynicism | May 7 to June 5 2022 | Maison de la culture Janine-Sutto (Free)
- Origami Workshop | May 5 to May 29 2022 | Online (Free)
- Pendulum in the Mirror |Thursday, May 12 at 8 p.m. | Jeunesses Musicales du Canada ($20)
- Water and Dreams | Saturday, May 14 at 2 p.m. | OBORO (Free)
- Delight your taste buds!: Mongolian Cuisine | Sunday May 15 at 2 p.m. | Om Restaurant ($20)
- Le sentier des rêves | Saturday May 21 starting at 8 a.m. (available for 24 hours) | Online (Free)
- Od-Sor & Double Tigers | Thursday May 26 at 7:30 p.m. | Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique de Montréal ($20)
- On the Move: National Asian Heritage Celebration | Saturday May 28 at 8 p.m. (EST) | Online (Free)
To read our pre-launch release in its entirety, click here.Back to the news